Share Savings Accounts
Alcon Employees Federal Credit Union offers members several savings account options with the right combination of benefits to assist members in meeting their savings goals.
Our primary, or basic savings, account is a simple and convenient way to start saving money.
- Credit Union membership must be established.
- One-time membership fee of $1.00
- Minimum balance deposit of $5.00 required.
- You may make 3 free withdrawals per month. If you exceed the limitation, you will be charged a $5.00 for each withdrawal thereafter.
- Upon opening a Primary account, you can request an ATM card.
- The account is a dividend bearing account. Certain fees may apply.
If you have any other questions about Primary Savings accounts at Alcon Employees Federal Credit Union, please contact us.